Welcome to Denver Endocrinology, Diabetes & Thyroid Center (DEDTC). We appreciate the opportunity to participate in your healthcare.
We provide specialized care in the areas of diabetes, thyroid disease, osteoporosis and bone disorders, cholesterol management, adrenal gland disorders, pituitary disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), male testicular dysfunction, and a variety of other endocrine disorders.
Before scheduling a consult, our office now requires that you have your primary care physician send us:
• A referral stating what you need to be seen by an endocrinologist for.
• Your records pertaining to that diagnosis - including office notes, lab work, and any ultrasounds, biopsies, MRIs, etc.
• Your demographic information.
Once we have received all of this information we will call you to schedule a consult.
Prior to your first appointment, new patients need to download the below form. Fill out the contents and bring it to your next appointment. You may type in the forms and then print, or print the forms and fill out by hand.
Patient Medical History Form Download
New Patient Appointment Request: Online or Download
If you decide to download the form, open it in Adobe Acrobat, fill it out electronically, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you arrive at your next meeting we will ask you to complete or update an electronic health form. If you wish to speed your check-in process, you may read the information below prior to your visit. These forms are signed once a year. You do NOT need to fill these out.
Privacy Notice Signature
Online Communications Informed Consent
Conditions of Treatment
Co-Pay & Deductible Policy
No Show Policy
Patient Record of Disclosures
Planning Your Visit:
- Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Before an appointment, please confirm that your referring physician has sent a request for consultation and all related medical records. Important related medical records may include: relevant labs, pathology reports, x-ray studies, ultrasound reports, thyroid scans, bone density reports, surgical reports, current medications, etc.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Bring a form of co-payment with you. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard Discover and American Express.
- If your insurance requires, please be prepared to apply payment towards your deductible.
- Complete and bring the required Patient Medical History Form.